This two-day course will show you ways to increase well-being and combat burn-out, anxiety and stress. You'll learn how to develop your own personal practice, along with a tool-kit of practical activities you can apply in the classroom and workplace. Explore the latest research, connections between neuroscience and mindfulness and the teachings of scholar and Zen master Thich Nhat Hanh.
- Develop mindfulness-based activities that promote self-regulation and resilience for both adults and youth.
- Understand the connection between neuroscience and mindfulness based-interventions.
- Explore the connections between mindfulness practice, resiliency and self-regulation.
- Identify and combat workplace burn-out and stress.
- Communicate with colleagues and administrators about integrating mindfulness practices.
This course runs 9:00am-3:00pm on Saturday February 2nd. and Sunday February 3rd.