In this two-day course, you'll learn to recognize and handle the roots of strong emotions, and communicate effectively in times of difficulty. Explore the four-step framework of "Beginning Anew", based on the work of Zen Master and Nobel Peace Prize nominee Thich Nhat Hanh, which offers a concrete structure that can be applied to a wide variety of daily settings, including workplaces, classrooms and the home. This course involves a series of hands on activities to develop range of skill-sets that can be applied to foster reconciliation and conflict management.
- Apply mindfulness processes to reconciliation and conflict management.
- Identify and handle strong emotions.
- Develop effective communication tools that help navigate conflict.
- Integrate mindfulness into your interpersonal relationships.
- Use language and tools for healthy and sustainable reconciliation.
This course runs 9:00am-3:00pm on Saturday February 2nd. and Sunday February 3rd.